describes Bundtish Brands, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities such as Bundtish Property Holding Company. Bundtish Big as Bakery Corp., ish Brands, Inc., and Bundtish Cafe, (
collectively, “Bundtish Brands, Inc”, “Bundtish”, “we”, “us”, or “our”)
process and use the personal information we collect through our websites and mobile apps (“Online Services”), our cafe and bakeries technologies such as Wi-Fi services, our interactions with you over the phone or offline related to our products and services (collectively, together with Online “Services”)
, and other sources.
The bundt•ish application is an E-commerce, news and information, marketing, solicitation materials, blogs, vlogs application. By using the bundt•ish application, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Traffic Datra (IP address and/or URL)
If you purchase bundt•ish’s
products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment infomation when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your infomation for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information bundt•ish
collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from bundt•ish and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties bundt•ish
does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to a third party. bundt•ish may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to bundt•ish, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on bundt•ish or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of bundt•ish; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of bundt•ish, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Online Services and our communications may contain links to third-party websites, including social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Linkedin (collectively, “Linked Sites”
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
Comply with the Califomia Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen bundt•ish does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of bundt•ish by contacting us here:
- Web page:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone:
From time to time, bundt•ish may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from bundt•ish or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from bundt•ish, you may opt-out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button noted within the email..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Contact Information bundt•ish welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that bundt•ish has not adhered to this Statement, please contact bundt•ish at:
Bundtish Brands, Inc
2500 Dallas Hwy. #202-5074 Marietta, Georgia 30064
Effective as of October 01, 2021